Farm & Estate Management
Our experienced team provides land and property management services for farms, landed estates and residential properties. We take a client-first approach, ensuring the maximisation of clients’ assets in-line with personal or business objectives.
Offering a bespoke service to our clients, our team advises on the implication of various management options and can provide practical business advice appraisal and plans.
Adding to our offering, we can help with management of farms, either tenanted or managed in-hand, along with of commercial and residential property portfolios.
We can give full review of property portfolios and also assist with residential and agricultural property lettings along with the planning and development of land and existing property.
We can support you with:
- Day-to-day management organisation
- Tenancy matters including rent reviews, succession, dilapidations and improvements
- Renewables and management of diversification projects
- Advice on specific estate management issues
- Joint venture, contract farming and tenancy advice
- In-depth advice on succession issues both tenanted and owner-occupied
- Management of and advice on sporting and mineral rights
- Public rights of way, easements and wayleaves
- Informed advice on woodland management